Try Infinity in these delicious sugar free brownies!
- 4 small cooked beetroots, about 250g 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or natural vanilla essence
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes
- ¼ cup cacao or cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
- 1 & ½ tablespoons of stevia
- 2 teaspoons of Infinity Wholefood Powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped roughly
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place beetroots, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, sea salt, cacao powder, Infinity wholefood powder and stevia in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Mix in almond meal, baking powder and walnuts.
- Line a shallow rectangular baking tin with baking paper. Transfer the mixture into the tin and smooth the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool before slicing and dusting with extra cacao powder.
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Serves: 15