Chocolate Collagen Balls
- 1 cup of raw mixed nuts
- 1 cup pitted, chopped medjool dates
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp of Collagen Boost Powder
- 1 tbsp Infinity Ingestible Beauty
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of filtered water
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs or cacao powder
- Place the raw mixed nuts in a food processor and process until a crunchy meal. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the dates to processor and blend well. Stir in the salt, cacao powder, collagen, Infinity, nuts and cacao nibs. Add the water gradually, stirring to combine until the mixture is sticky and can clump together to form balls.
- Roll into balls
- Roll the balls in the remaining cacao nibs for extra crunch or roll to dust in the cacao powder. Place in the fridge to firm for 1 hour.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.