Who said choc chip cookies couldn't be healthy!? Packed with nutrients, these cookies will be devoured by even the most discerning taste buds.
Flexibility Wholefood Powder 1 tbsp Quick oats 140 g Baking powder ½ tsp Granulated stevia or brown sugar ¼ cup Almond meal ¼ cup Maple syrup ¼ cup Cacao nibs 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), light 2 tbsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Flaked almonds, cranberries, pepitas, sunflower seeds 1 tbsp each Plant or conventional milk 3-5 tsp Sea salt (opt.) ½ tsp
1. Blitz the oats to a flour in a food processor.
2. In a bowl add the oat flour, almond meal, flaked almonds, pepitas, sunflower seeds, cranberries, Flexibility Wholefood Powder, stevia (or brown sugar), baking powder, cacao nibs and mix well.
3. Make a well in the centre and add the maple syrup, EVOO, vanilla extract and mix well to form a dough.
4. Slowly add a little milk if the mix does not hold together when pressed.
5. Roll tablespoons of dough into balls and press flat.
6. Places on a lined baking tray and bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Sprinkle with sea salt (optional) and allow to cool before devouring.